Top tips for office churn
Do you need to accommodate more staff with no extra space or do you simply fancy a move around to keep things fresh in the office?
The following tips will give you some pointers as to what might be worth considering - particularly if there is no budget for a more ambitious refurbishment.
- Desk size - smaller desks take up less space leaving room for more
- Mobile under desk pedestal - use mobile desk pedestals that can be stored under desks rather than at the side of them. This will also encourage paperless systems and help to reduce the carbon footprint
- Taller cupboards - building your storage up not across to free up more space
- Lower screens - lower the screens between desks to automatically open spaces
- Decorate - brighten up the office with a lick of paint
- Replace ceiling tiles - a quick and easy way to freshen the office
- Better lighting - a sure way to give the impression of more space
- New carpets - an immediate improvement at a relatively low cost
- Use of glass - factor in glass for any refurbishment plans for the mirror effect, to make the office appear much lighter
Contact our Small Works team for further help and advice - 0870 743 0927